What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on the user’s hard disk, subject to his choice, by the server of the visited site or by a third party server (web analytics tool, advertising agency, partners, etc.). cookie allows to recognize the terminal of the User when he returns to a website. Indeed it is not the User who is recognized but the terminal from which he visits a website.
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify information contained therein.
What are the cookies on HOTEL LES CHENES for?
The cookies that we emit on the site HOTEL LES CHENES are used to recognize the terminal of the User when he re-visits this one in order to:
– Optimize the presentation of the site HOTEL LES CHENES to the display preferences of your terminal (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits depending on the hardware and software visualization or reading that your terminal,
– Establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the HOTEL LES CHENES website to improve the user experience.
Managing partner cookies:
- Audience mesure (Google Analytics) : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Your choices regarding cookies
You may at any time express and modify your wishes regarding cookies by the means described below.
1. Choices offered by your browser
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device.
2. The agreement on cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the terminal, that he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software. If you have accepted in your browser the recording of cookies in your terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your device. They will be read only by their issuer.
3. The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain spaces of the HOTEL LES CHENES site. If necessary, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
4. How to apply your choices according to the browser you use
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
- If you’re using Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- If you’re using Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- If you’re using Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- If you’re using Safari : https://www.apple.com/support/